Friday, April 23, 2010

Apples, Apples, Apples!



And so begins week number 1, and the start of my courageous use of apples. I have never really been a huge fan of apples, aside from dipping them in yogurt occasionally when I feel fat and don't wanna hate myself for opening up another bag of Doritos right after I finished the first one.

All that aside, this has been a pretty easy menu to build so far. I have decided on what I will be making, and I am now entering the experimental phase. As it stands, my first few attempts of the entree have proven promising, and I think I am already on the verge of finalizing its excellence.

I know that all three of my readers are dying to know what I have planned, but I will only leave you with this little hint to tide you over until the actual tasting:


No comments:

Post a Comment